Luxury & Designer Handbag Authentication Service
DESIGNER HANDBAG AUTHENTICATION AND VALUATION SERVICE
* Do you have a designer handbag that you received as a gift or purchased online that you want to authenticate?
* Are you looking to sell your bag on the pre-loved market but don't have proof of authenticity?
* We offer Designer Bag Authentication on a small or large scale.
* Looking to authenticate first before you sell your bag or need a comprehensive appraisal for insurance purposes?
- Buyers & sellers.
- Private clients.
- Auction houses - we come to you.
- Liquidators and insurance companies.
- Loss adjusters.
DOUBLE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS
-Unlike other authenticators we only authenticate bags in person where we can see, feel, smell, touch and examine the bag. For multiple items we can come to you if you are based in or near Dublin.
-In order to authenticate your item, we use a 2 step process. Firstly, we inspect the item in house, we examine the items meticulously and up close with a jewellers loupe looking for any inconsistencies and anomalies.
-We then examine the exterior/interior date codes/stamps/serial numbers/logos/zips/inner lining and hardware using our Entrupy device.
-The Entrupy algorithms compares your images with a database of thousands of images to determine whether your item is authentic or not.
- We issue your authenticity certificate. You can look it up anytime on the Entrupy website if you misplace the certificate or if you need another copy. We offer a financial guarantee for all Entrupy verified items. We are one of only two retailers in Ireland using this technology.
- Buy with confidence with our double authentication process. 100% financial authenticity guarantee.
How It Works
-You can drop your item to us or send it via registered post.
-We offer complimentary collection in person from North County Dublin. (Malahide/Swords/Skerries/Rush/Lusk areas)
-We only authenticate bags in person where we can see, feel, smell, touch and examine the bag.
- We can offer a reduced rate for multiple items.
-For large quantities of designer bags to be authenticated, we can come to your showroom or premises.
-We email you the Entrupy certificate and also give you a printed copy.
Fees & Services
* €75- Standard authentication service with Entrupy certificate. If your item is determined to be not authentic the fee is still payable. Should you require a written 'Letter of Evidence' for your insurance company or loss adjuster citing the reasons why we believe the item is not authentic and reasons why, we can provide one for you, this will incur an additional fee of €20.
* €150 -Deluxe authentication to include full written report, measurements, detailed description of the condition, year of manufacture, 15-20 clear professional photographs, serial number/date code examination, appraisal and Entrupy certificate.
* €250 -Hermes authentication service with Entrupy certificate.
Benefits of Entrupy Authentication:
- The Entrupy authentication process is tamper-proof and 100% secure.
- The Entrupy Certificate can be independently verified on the Entrupy website at any time and printed again if your misplace your certificate.
- Each certificate is unique to your item and to Legacy Handbags.
- Financial Guarantee: Yes
- To discuss your designer handbag authentication please call or text Jillian on 0868603769 or email email@example.com
Legacy Handbags is not affiliated or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of all our items. If an item is not 100% authentic, we will issue you a full refund on return of the item.
All trademarks appearing on Legacyhandbags.com are property of their respective owners. Legacy Handbags is not affiliated with the owners of any non-Legacy Handbags trademarks.
Legacy Handbags is an independent luxury designer resale business, and as such we are not affiliated with any designers. Every effort is made to ensure that all information is accurate at time of publishing on our website.
The individual or company who has retained Legacy Handbags to provide a written opinion holds Legacy Handbags harmless for any opinions expressed. Legacy Handbags cannot be held liable for any loss resulting from opinions expressed, market valuations or written authentications.
No two handbags will wear the exact same way, therefore, it is natural that valuations may differ due to: the condition of the item, odours or smells such as perfume or smoke, wear and tear of the item, markings such as pen marks, stains to the inner lining, broken or missing parts (such as missing inner pochette/padlock or broken zip) missing or incomplete serial numbers or date codes, repairs or modifications carried out by other repairers, absence of original receipts, dustbags, authenticity cards, original packaging/boxes and provenance of the item. All of these factors combined are reflected in the valuation and appraisal of the piece or pieces.
THE SELLERS AND/OR LEGACY HANDBAGS LIABILITY
Neither Legacy Handbags nor any third party client are liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any error or misdescription or omission in any description of an item or any estimate in respect of it, whether contained on the website or otherwise, whether given orally or in writing and whether given before or during the sale.
Neither we nor the seller in the event of a third party client will be liable for any loss of business, profits, revenue or income, or for loss of reputation, or for disruption to business or wasted time on the part of management or staff, or for indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, irrespective in any case of the nature, volume or source of the loss or damage alleged to be suffered, and irrespective of whether the said loss or damage is caused by or claimed in respect of any negligence, other tort, breach of contract (if any) or statutory duty, restitutionary claim or otherwise.